We’re proud to serve adults and children throughout the state. Contact us to learn more about our home- and community-based services. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Make a Referral
Caring for a loved one with an intellectual and developmental disability in the home can become an increasing challenge as the individual becomes older, stronger or, in some cases, their abilities continue to digress. Or perhaps the individual has a placement, but has either “graduated” from that level of care, or is no longer appropriate for that service model.
Give us a call if you have an intellectual or developmental disability and feel you need a different type of support; if you are a case manager or social worker seeking alternative or first-time placement for an individual in your community; or if you are a family member who just wants to see your loved one thrive in a way you know he or she can.
For all referral-related business please contact:
Susanna Streng, Business Development Director
1661 Boyson Square Drive, Suite 202,Hiawatha, IA 52233
Phone: 319-393-1944, ext. 2506
Ready to apply for services?
Please choose one of the following applications based on the individual’s diagnosis and/or funding:
- ID/DD/MH Service Application: This application should be utilized for individuals with an intellectual disability, developmental disability and/or mental health.
- BI Service Application: This application should be utilized for individuals with a brain injury.
- Community Home Based Habilitation Service Application: This application should be used for individuals in need of Community Home Based Habilitation services.
There are two ways you can complete and provide these applications:
- Print, complete by hand and mail or scan to e-mail.
- Save the application to your desktop by clicking “save page as,” complete electronically and then either print and mail or attach to an e-mail. You may also fax the application to the number above.